Giochi Preziosi Hellas - IT Management Services
Giochi Preziosi Hellas does not Play Around With Their Information and Telecommunication Technology Support
“We want to have professional support measured with corporate standards. A fully outsourced IT function is very appealing concept for our business. It makes good economic sense and we enjoy an excellent service”.
Giochi Preziosi produces and distributes toys internationally. It offers signs school products, gift collections, cards, and wrapping paper; logos, ring tones, videogames, video postcards, and material products online; shoes and accessories for children, women, and teenagers; and confectionary products and salted snacks. Giochi Preziosi Hellas is established in Greece since 2002 and holds a leading position in the Greek and Regional Toys market.
“Information and Telecommunications Technology support is an important task for our company” says Spyros Fenerlis, Finance and Operations Manager for Giochi Preziosi Hellas. “We want to have professional support measured with corporate standards. A fully outsourced IT function is very appealing concept for our business since we want to enjoy all the benefits of being supported by an integrated team of professionals at a small fraction of the cost that is required to maintain such a capability internally in our company. It makes good economic sense and we enjoy an excellent service”.
Information Technology Management & Support Services for Giochi Preziosi Hellas cover:
- Guidance and business support, on how to best take advantage of information technology.
- Desktops, laptops, office automation applications, security and antivirus.
- Access to email, files, Internet, company applications and systems.
- Servers, networks and systems availability, backup and restoration
- Install and deploy sensible and hassle free IT company policies
- Manage information technology vendors for better results and lower costs.
- Consulting on technology investments, future steps, and management of Information Technology and Communication projects.
Click here for this success story in pdf format